This career professional is a skilled agilest who, using servant leader practices, masterfully facilitates high performance teams. At this career level, the incumbent generally works independently in advancing large scrum teams to their next level of performance. In addition to maturing agile practices, this individual also facilitates the adoption of advanced technical disciplines such as Test Driven Development. This scrum master may coach and provide expertise to other professionals and support staff in the agile practice discipline.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully upholds Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Acts as an advocate for children – raising the awareness of the needs, neglect, nurture, and potential of children in poverty and challenging and enabling those within one’s influence to greater involvement and effectiveness on behalf of children.
- Encourages and supports the personal development of each individual on their team.
- Facilitates and matures lean agile practices within the team he or she leads.
- Leverages broad understanding of agile practices to facilitate the adoption of successful use of technical practices on the team such as Test Driven Development.
- Removes obstacles that are impeding the agile team's progress.
- Coaches and provides agile expertise to client groups such as product owner and associated stakeholders.
- Leads and coaches Scaled Agile ceremonies such as Program Increment Planning and Scrum of Scrums.
- May coach and provide expertise to other professionals and support staff in the agile practice discipline.
FaithHas a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in Compassion's core "Cultural Behaviors" in all internal and external communication and relationships.
Bachelor's Degree Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or related discipline
Seven years Professional experience working in the Agile field, project management, or similar discipline.
Licenses and Certifications
*** Equivalent education, training and/or certification may be substituted for experience and education shown above ***
Working Environment: Office – Standard Office Environment
Physical Demands: Sitting, standing, and/or walking for up to 8 hours per day
Travel Requirements: May be required to travel up to 10% of normal schedule