Manages a portfolio of church relationships in a regional portfolio by cultivating new church partnerships and retaining existing church relationships with the goal of child sponsorships and major gifts for all core ministry programs. Identifies, qualifies and cultivates church leads from various sources. Works under the direction of a Regional Church Relations Director.
This role requires an organized, self-initiator who is goal driven and can communicate effectively through phone and email with key church leaders. Constructs a pipeline of church partners through building trust and legitimacy with leaders and influencers within the church. Works from a home office and manages up to 40% domestic and international travel.
PLEASE NOTE: Only applicants already living in Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky or Western Pennsylvania will be considered.
Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in Compassion's core "Cultural Behaviors" in all internal and external communication and relationships:
1. Here for a Reason-the Mission: We are passionate about our cause. We focus on what matters most, willingly sacrificing for the good of the whole.
2. Serious about Personal Growth-Ours & Others: We are committed to lifelong learning. We seek feedback and help along the way.
3. 100% For One Another: We constantly seek the best in others, engaging in healthy discussion and conflict.
4. Careful with our Words: We understand that words have power and we listen before speaking.
5. Invite Others In: We value relationships. We are trusting, transparent and lean on each other’s strengths.
*** Equivalent education, training and/or certification may be substituted for experience and education shown above ***
Working Environment: Home office
Physical Demands: Sitting/standing for up to 8 hours per day
Travel Requirements: May be required to travel up to 40% of normal schedule