- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in Compassion's core "Cultural Behaviors" in all internal and external communication and relationships.
- Bachelor's Degree Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or related discipline
- Seven years Professional experience working in market research, statistical analysis, business intelligence or similar field, involving data modeling, data mining, or data science.
- Google Analytics Certified
- Experience with app analytics and cross-browser tracking
- Optimizely Certified
- Google Tag Manager certified
- Strong ability with Excel
- Ability to visually communicate information through charts and graphs
- Ability to use Tableau to create reports
- Strong understanding of web usability
- Ability to communicate highly technical data and reporting to a nontechnical person
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Business Intelligence Professional of Certified Market Research Analyst Designation preferred.
*** Equivalent education, training and/or certification may be substituted for experience and education shown above ***
Working Environment: Office – Standard Office Environment
Physical Demands: Sitting, standing, and/or walking for up to 8 hours per day
Travel Requirements: May be required to travel up to 10% of normal schedule