BEFORE APPLYING FOR AN INTERNSHIP POSITION, please make sure you meet the applicant requirements for the Internship Program:
- Must be a college student with an expected graduation date between May 2015 to December 2107.
- Must have a cumulative 3.2 GPA or higher
- Must be available for the entire internship period.
- Must have own transportation to Compassion International's Global Ministry Center in Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Must be legally eligible for employment in the United States (i.e., if an international student, must already have a work or study visa, SSN, etc.)
- Must maintain a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and be a consistent witness for Jesus Christ.
- Must act as an advocate for children-raising awareness of the needs, neglect, nurture, and potential of children in poverty and challenging and enabling those within one's influence to greater involvement and effectiveness on behalf of children.
All Compassion employees are expected to maintain the four primary values:
- INTEGRITY: "Conduct yourself in a manner worthy of the Gospel of Christ" (Philippians 1:27)
- EXCELLENCE: "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord" (Colossians 3:23)
- STEWARDSHIP: "The Earth is the Lord's and all that is in it" (Psalm 24:1)
- DIGNITY: "God created man in his own image" (Genesis 1:27
PLEASE READ the hiring process, applicant qualifications, and all the Intern Program details online at www.compassion.com/intern
NOTE: The Internship application form requires a few short answers and essays. Please review the questions ahead of time (see below), write them in a Word document, and then copy/paste them into the application form.
ESSAY AND SHORT ANSWER QUESTIONS IN THE APPLICATION FORM:
- Discuss a special attribute or accomplishment that sets you apart. Please answer in 300 words or less.
- Why do you want to intern with Compassion International?
- What specific experience and skills do you have that relates to the areas you are interested in applying for (i.e. work/volunteer experience, language skills, computer skills, class coursework and/or class projects completed, etc.).
To apply for this position, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the “Apply On-line” link. If you are timed out of the application form, the system automatically saves your answers. You can log back in later in order to submit a complete application.
If you are timed out before finishing your application and are unable to return to the essay and short answer questions, please submit your answers in a Word document to email@example.com.